iQTS244KIT iQ Power Tools 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw with iQTS-XS Stand
iQ Power Tools iQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw with Stand
The World’s First Dry Cut Tile Saw With Integrated Dust Control
The iQTS244 Dustless Tile Saw, the first ever dry-cutting 10 inch tile saw, was designed to save time and money. The dry-cut saw can be setup in virtually any location, and saves time without any dust or slurry clean-up. The iQTS244 is equipped with both a vacuum system and filtration system to keep dust from making a mess on the job site while protecting the user from any airborne silica dust.
- Can be set up and ready to work in virtually any location in less than 2 minutes
- Cyclone vacuum system tested to capture 99.5% of dust
- 92 CFM high output vacuum
- Saw automatically starts vacuum
- Three-stage filtration system with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- Dust containment tray holds up to 11 lbs. and can be easily cleaned
- Meets OSHA 2016 silica standard
- 10" Q-Drive with Cool Cut Technology can cut ceramic, porcelain, marble and stone dry without heating up due to it's diamond concentration, metal type and flange thickness
- No warping or wandering - precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade
- Convert your iQTS244 into a convenient vacuum on the job site for touching up grout joints or other debris with the iQTS244 Vacuum Port Hose Kit
- Easy transport with built in wheel kit
- Laser feature included to assist in lining up each cut
- Standard 10" blades with a 5/8" will not fit this saw
- iQ Power Tools iQTS244 10" Dry-Cut Tile Saw
- iQTS244 X-Stand
- 10" Q-Drive Combination Material Blade
- Operator's manual
|iQTS244 Dry-Cut Tile Saw Specifications|
|Saw Motor Amperage||1.5 hp/12 amps|
|Vac Motor Amperage||0.8 hp/5 amps|
|Total System Amperage||17 amps|
|Length of Cut||24"|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18"|
|Depth of Cut||1"|
|Filter Type||iQ Dura Brand Cartridge|
|Dust Capacity||11 lbs. or over 500 linear ft.|
|Saw Dimensions||27" x 34" x 28"|
Questions & Answers (4)
Does the saw come with any blades?
This saw comes with a Q-Drive Combination Blade.
93 lbs. is heavy. Does the saw break down into smaller parts for moving around client homes?
The stand detaches from the saw to carry. The saw is equipped with a wheel kit so you do not have to carry the saw to the job site. Simpy roll is to where you will be cutting, attach the stand, tilt the saw up and you are ready to cut! Here is a video describing the set up of the iQTS244 Tile Saw.
What is the difference between the hard material blade and the combination blade?
The main difference is in the material you will be cutting. The Q-Drive Hard Material Blade is designed specifically to be used for the cutting of harder porcelain and hard granite. The hard material blade is not recommended for ceramic. The combination blade will give you a wider range of materials it is able to cut.
Ratings & Reviews
Love it , setup and cleanup easiest of them all
Ready to go as soon as plugged in , ability to cut anywhere hardly any dust, cleanup soooo easy. Love it !
No Water and Dust for Real!
by David C
Best Dust-less Dry-cut tile saw ever! Setup in the winter on a 3rd floor condo and cut with no water or dust! Just the time saving walking up and down stairs to make cuts pays for the saw!
Worth every penny
Worth every penny