965154412 Husqvarna Tilematic TS250X3SS with Stainless Steel Pan
Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250X3SS Wet Tile Saw with Stainless Steel Water Pan
The Tilematic tile saw has been serving professionals with its great build quality and precise tile cutting for decades. This model includes a stainless steel water pan for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Free shipping from the Husqvarna factory warehouse.
- Stand sold separately
- TX 250X3 allow for 18" diagonal-cutting capacity
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- New blade-shaft lock to make blade removal easier
- New, 50% larger conveyor cart to better support larger tile
- Has ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts
- TX 250X3 features a cam adjustment to aid belt tensioning
- TileMatic TS 250 Stand Sold Separately
Baldor High Torque Motor
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single continuous-duty motor that is totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.)
- Motor is high torque for production sawing capacity and is both UL and CSA rated and backed by the manufacturer´s limited, one-year warranty
- Utilizes a dual capacitor for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions
Drive Belts and Cutting Head Adjustment
- Premium 6-grove poly V-belts are smoother running with less vibration, reducing belt slippage and transmitting more power to the shaft
- Belt is totally enclosed by the guard for operator safety and protection of components
- Cutting head can be adjusted to various heights and locked into position for use with 8" or 10" blades
- The three holes on support arm allow for fast, easy adjustment for different size blades (6", 8" and 10")
Water Pump and Hoses
- Pump is epoxy-coated and lifetime lubricated
- Water hoses connect easily to the outside of the blade guard
- Huqsvarna TS250X3 Tile Saw
- 10 in Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- Rip Guide
- Operator's manual
|Husqvarna Tilematic TS250 X3 Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven (Baldor) - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||39 in x 25 in x 22 in|
Questions & Answers (4)
The 2 nylon rollers near the backstop of the tray are not touching the rails. What are these wheels for?
When making large cuts the carriage tray hangs over the edge of the water pan. The nylon wheels prevent the carriage tray from catching on the water pan.
Is a water pump included?
Yes, a water pump is included with the Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250X3 Tile Saw.
What is the difference between Rust-resistant galvanized pan and stainless steel pan
The galvanized pan has a coating but will not rust. If the coating is removed the pan could rust but normally the pan would be bent and unusable if this happens.
Can I buy individual parts of the saw?
Yes, individual parts of the saw can be custom-ordered. Please confirm the exact part numbers with Husqvarna's customer service team at 1-800-709-0002, then send a quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will quickly reply with a formal estimate for you to review.
Ratings & Reviews
Best saw out there!!
by ET Tile
This is the best saw out there if you are a professional tile installer. Husqvarna took the target design and made it even better. I have 3 targets that my installers use. All of them over 10 years old and going strong. If you want a saw you can use everyday that will out last all others, this is the one.
Bad saw . Waste of money
I've been in business for 15 years. I bought this saw thinking I would never need to buy another one. Big mistake. Used it for four jobs and never could get it to cut straight. First time I used it the blade lock broke. Put multiple blades on it. Still cut out of line and impossible to get lined up straight. And wobbles. This used to be a good saw when it was a Target.