PCE980 Porter Cable 7” Table Top Wet Tile Saw
Porter Cable 7” Table Top Wet Tile Saw
This 7 inch table top wet saw comes with a 6.5 amp motor. This saw has no issue cutting various stone and tile. First of its class, this wet saw is the first of its kind to come with a dolling cutting cart in which provides incredible accuracy, even down to 1/32". This saw weighs only 27 lbs. and has excellent water containment. Equipped with a 17" on-table cut capacity. Cut a 12" x 12" tile on a diagonal with ease. Unique design includes an ergonomic handle for easy transportation from job site to job site.
- Adjustable miter square ideal for accurate rips and diagonal cuts fits perfectly to rear fence
- Made with Stainless Steel protecting saw against rust and adds extra durability for material to glide over surface
- Ergonomic handle for easy transportation
- Adjustable splash guard prevents water from breaking containment
- Powerful 1 hp, 6.5 Amp motor, runs 3,600 rpm.
- Provides smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles.
- Rubber feet provides stability and protects work surface during use.
- Slide tray made from cast metal has water channels that help with clear cut accuracy opposed to other table tops saws.
- Equipped with water basin and drain plug.
- Sliding table locks during transportation.
- Lightweight only 27 lbs.
- Cuts 12"x12" tile on diagonal fully supported
- 7" blade capacity, 5/8" arbor
- PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw
- 7" Porcelain Tile Blade
- Miter Square
- Blade Wrench
- Blade Guard
- Splash Guard
- User guide
|Porter Cable PCE980 Tile Saw Specs|
|Cut Depth||1.25" (32mm)|
Questions & Answers (2)
Is this machine Australian standard
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
This product is designed for standard American (US) circuits.
What is the maximum thickness this will cut. Would like to cut stone pavers that are up to 1 1/2" thick. Just for a small job.
The max cut depth for this saw is 1-1/4".
Ratings & Reviews
I recommend it
by greg tile works
We purchased this saw out of curiosity and to use on small jobs and I was very impressed and would recommend it. It was very easy to use this saw to cut even the smallest glass mosaic tile piece also tested the saw with 12"x 24" porcelain tiles and it was able to cut them fine.
Glad I Bought
5 stars! Great little saw. Small footprint, lightweight, good power to weight ratio. Cut inside without making a mess. Should have bought it when it first came out!