54924 Rubi DC250-850 38"Rail Saw
Rubi Diamant DC250-850 38" Stone Saw
This Rubi rail saw is great for cutting ceramic, Glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials. The locking head assembly and swiveling rail provide versatility on the job.
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful direct drive 120 Volts single phase, 1-1/2 hp motor
- DC-250 850 with fixed rule and adjustable lateral stop (0 to 45°)
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminum and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation
- Aluminum guide with anti-flexing geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts
- With thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump refrigeration of blade
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Vertically adjustable and fold able mobile head for miter cuts
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts
- Removable Aluminum work surface for easy cleaning
- Rubi DIAMANT DC250 850 38" Stone Saw
- Built-in Stand for Mobility
- Water Pump
- 10" Arrowhead Diamond Blade
- Operator's Manual
|Rubi DC250-850 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2|
|Length of Cut||38 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||27 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||58 in x 31 in x 51 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Very happy with this saw cuts straight and true. Motor is very quiet. Only bad thing is the miter gauge you get with it, it is small for large format tile but rubi does sell bigger ones. Other than that saw is great! Would definitely recommend.
We purchased some great looking tile from a big box store at an AMAZING price but quickly found the box stores don't carry DIY saws capable of ripping the two pallets of 36 x 6 tiles we had just bought. Calling around, we also found local tool rental stores didn't have saws capable of doing this either. We purchased this saw on a Thursday, confirmed on Friday via email we used a commercial address with a dock to receive the saw, and had the saw about a week later. The saw arrived in great condition. This Rubi saw has been very simple to setup and using the saw has been easy and pretty fun. For a 38" saw, a 36" tile doesn't fit without making a plunge cut but that hasn't been an issue as the saw is designed for this. Cleanup is very simple and required storage space is minimal with the folding legs.
Wish i bought this sooner. Large format porcelain tiles cut like butter! Quality work and save so much time. A dream machine for this work! Very satisfied with this product and highly recommend.
Can't use for larger tile...
The tile is a great saw but you can't use it for larger tile which I find myself doing alot more of these days. So this saw doesnt suit my needs. Don't recommend