The 63P3 is 63cm metric which measures to 24.80"
Montolit Masterpiuma P3 Tile Cutter
The Italian-made Masterpiuma P3 tile cutter features a new high-leverage handle, an improved breaking system, and a unique lubricating cutting wheel for silky smooth scoring.
- Cuts porcelain, ceramic, glass (*mosaic tile w/ accessory)
- Cuts material 1/4" - 1" thick
- Adjustable breaking system
- Long lasting titanium wheel with oil lubrication
- Multiple lengths available
Montolit Masterpiuma Basic Features
- Push stroke a precise score line on the tile with an ergonomic handle.
- On the protractor square, there are two measuring scales: the first, on the sloping part, refers to the edge of the tile and provides the correct measurement for all degrees of inclination.
- The second scale, at the top of the square, provides the measurement from the corner of the tile to the cutting line for 45° cuts
- Mosaic cutting capable with Mosakit accessory sold separately.
- Breaker feet are made of special non-scratch plastic.
- Titanium wheel included (special for porcelain tile).
- Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure frame guarantees strength.
- Tile splitting is done by the same cutting handle after a quick tool adjustment.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- Spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide impact absorption to reduce broken tile.
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I've used tomechanic for the last 6 years, when I was ready for a new one I bought this, the tomechanic cutter is great but I will never buy another. Very rarely will I have a bad break, I can rip a half inch off most any tile with confidence, the flip gauge is a MUST HAVE for any job, the ruler is accurate to the 32nd so that I don't even have to mark tile, just set it up on the measure and cut. This is the latest and greatest.
This cutter is hands down the best tile cutter I have ever used. When you are using this board to cut mosaic be sure to use the mosaic pad kit for the best results. Fast delivery showed up in pristine condition great product!
Reading the previous reviews I fully expected "the best" cutter. I have been using a Japanese tile cutter for the past 6 years and finally wanted to spoil myself! So after looking around I narrowed it between the Montolit and Sigma tile cutters. Comparing the two brands on various forums and online reviews I decided to buy the Montolit Masterpiuma P3 and I do not regret it and after using it for the past month I couldn't believe I waited so long to buy a professional cutter. By the way this site has everything a professional tile installer needs. So in closing "Great Cutter"
I bought the Montolit 24 inch in the middle of a job and it lives up to the You Tube demo in every way. The function and feel is solid and professional, unlike those double tube cutters out there made in china. I was able to cut 1/2 inch strips out of 24 inch long tiles. Buy the Italian made tile cutter, its worth the extra money and double your satisfaction.
Great board leaps and bounds better than my old Sigma. Use it more than my saw in most jobs.
Made in Italy says it all. Superior design, high quality of materials, ease of use compared to other cutters, slide bar and snap, no moving handel back or up to snap tile. also like the way you can gently snap compared to some sigmas you have to bang down on more, plus you are scoring up toward gauge so tile stays secure. sigma has gauge at bottom which is better for a pull machine, both cutters are nice but the Montolit is in a league by itself. Just my two cents! If you're cutting over 24" get the 36" but the 24"is great for most jobs, cuts 12x24 long ways like a charm! Mosaics n glass cut beautiful too! Score a 24" tile with one finger, enough saidð Have fun tiling - Retired union setter in CT
Ths is by far the best tile cutter board I have ever used!!!