Yes the Montolit Minipiuma uses the same cutting wheel as the Masterpiuma. http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Masterpiuma-Titanium-Repl-Wheel
Montolit Minipiuma Professional Push Tile Cutters
- Same Masterpiuma scoring and breaking power for small scale porcelain, ceramic glass and mosaic tile!
- Ideal for the installation of porcelain tiles and mosaic in confined spaces, where small tiles are commonly installed, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Ergonomic handle for maximum strength.
- Cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel build provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Tile breaker device made of special non-scratch plastic
- Includes a titanium scoring wheel.
- Protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine
- Spring tables for easy tile splitting
- Measurements In Metric Only.
- Made in Italy with high quality materials and production processes, fully respecting the environment.
|Length of Cut||14 in||18 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||10 in||12 in|
|Weight||13 lbs.||14 lbs.|
Question & Answers
You can cut glass tile with this cutter, however, glass is a brittle material and you will likely see chipping at the cut edge.
A wet tile saw can usually provide a cleaner cut edge for glass tile when used properly.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Great small cutter especially when working in small bathrooms. Easy to maneuver snaps tile clean. I have heard some people complain that the measurements are in metric, however, I don't see how this is an issue when cutting tile especially max 14" or 36cm.