Yes the Montolit Minipiuma uses the same cutting wheel as the Masterpiuma. http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Masterpiuma-Titanium-Repl-Wheel
2456 Montolit 14"(36 cm) Minipiuma Tile Cutter
- Product code: 2456
- Manufacturer: Montolit
- MPN: 26PB
Montolit Minipiuma Professional Push Tile Cutters
- Measurements In Metric Only
- Same Masterpiuma scoring and breaking power for small scale porcelain, ceramic glass and mosaic tile!
- Cutting dimensions: 14" straight cut & 10" diagonal cut
- Cutter only weighs 7 lbs.
- Ideal for the installation of porcelain tiles and mosaic in confined spaces, where small tiles are commonly installed, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Ergonomic handle for maximum strength.
- Cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel build provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Tile breaker device made of special non-scratch plastic
- Includes a titanium scoring wheel.
- Protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine
- Spring tables for easy tile splitting
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Great small cutter especially when working in small bathrooms. Easy to maneuver snaps tile clean. I have heard some people complain that the measurements are in metric, however, I don't see how this is an issue when cutting tile especially max 14" or 36cm.