I have not used this too much yet, but it holds the mosaics in place quite well. A friend told me his tile installer had to use a saw to cut mosaics because his tile cutter would not hold them in place. I even found that I could cut only the ones I wanted easily, for example in the midst of the mat to cut out for the drain. get one if you are serious about tile.
The Raimondi® Mosakit Pad is a specially designed mat that upgrades your manual tile cutter into one that cuts mosaic tiles too. The Mosakit accomodates mosaic tiles up to 14" and is the perfect accessory for cutting your most fragile tiles, as well as cutting glass mosaics.
- Use in combination with Masterpiuma tile cutter for cutting mosaic tiles.
- Pad dimensions: 11-3/4'' x 13-3/4''.
- Easily attaches to the tile cutter.
- For use on up to 14" mosaic tile.
- Works great on glass tile mosaics.
- Provides the perfect support for cutting mosaic tile on your snap cutter
- Printed lines on the pad make 45-degree cuts easy
- Exceptional cushioning during scribing and splitting action
- Obtain perfect results on glass mosaics too!
- Works with porcelain, ceramic, glass and mixed mosaic tiles.
- Can be used with all Masterpiuma 2 and Masterpiuma Evolution 3 Tile Cutters and similar style cutters.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This pad helps keep the mosaic pieces in place. I would recommend to anyone who is using a Masterpiuma for mosaic cuts.