Very disappointed. Didn't fit on any bucket. Slot needed to be readjusted. Then it requires an adapter to fit a shop vac.
WaleTale Dust Control Vacuum AttachmentEnjoy a special discount during our New Year New Gear savings!
- Was $18.50, Now $16!
- Winner of Popular Science Best of What's New 2010
- Dust Control simply turn on the wet dry vacuum and put the Wale-Tale on the bucket and you're ready to mix.
- Cut down on clean up time.
- Eliminate dust from mixing mortar and grout in buckets.
- The WaleTale will not allow dust to escape the top of the bucket.
- The device clips onto the rim of 5, 3 1/2 or 1 gallon bucket and in companion with a shop vac and HEPA filter allows the tile setter to safely and conveniently mix indoors.
- WaleTale is the first tool engineered for the tile setter to address the negative effects of the inhalation of free crystalline silica in the work environment.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This has to be one of the best things I have in my garage. I am in the process of laying about 1,200 s.f. of tile, and I have been using it for both the mortar and grout. It sucks up just the dust and no "product". I was amazed at how well it actually works, no matter how fast you pour. I have even used it to de-dust new cat litter (dump it in the bucket with the Wale Tale going , and then pour it back in the original container). Works like a charm. Yes, it does fit various buckets differently, and might just take a bit more pressure to snap it on (better than having it too loose!). Have already convinced two co-workers to buy one.
Used as a dust guard while sanding. Worked pretty well. Nifty adapter for the vaccuum
This thing is easy to use and reduces the mess! Fool proof and handy. I recommend for anyone using a bucket to mix.
This thing is amazing. I've been mixing thinset mortar for 20 years and am so glad this product was invented. It is great for mixing inside and it saves your Lungs. It fit perfectly on all my buckets and my shop vac. Most contractors are impressed that we care enough to use this and keep the dust down on the job. I highly recommend it.
I RECENTLY WAS USING MY PORTABLE DUST COLLECTOR TO SUCK AWAY THE DUST CREATED WHILE POURING AND MIXING CEMENT BASED PRODUCTS. THAT HAS NOW BEEN REPLACED WITH THE WALE TALE. I WISH I GOT IT SOONER. IT WORKS VERY WELL EVEN ON A 17 GALLON UTILITY TUB. I DID NEED TO MODIFY VERY SLIGHTLY FOR THE LIP OF 5 GALLON BUCKETS. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT AFTER USING IT, THIS WAS A HIT AT ANY PRICE. MY LUNGS APPRECIATE IT.