Yes, a M-120-R Glue and Mortar Mixing Paddle is included with the Rubimix 9BL dual speed mixing drill.
Rubimix-9N Electric Mixer with Chuck and M120-R Paddle
New Features and Advantages:
- Powerful 10 Amps, 1,200 Watts motor.
- Designed for mixing cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials
- Variable dual Speeds (1st 0-620 RPM - 2nd 0-810 RPM).
- 2 speed gearbox and progressive switch (R.P.M. regulation) to optimize the mixing of each material.
- Quick and easy to change the brushes. High comfort.
- Safety lock to prevent unexpected start.
- Can mix all day long without overheating.
- New and improved handle for great stability and comfort, it allows a comfortable work position.
- For mixing up to 17 gls. ( 65L.) of mortar adhesive, facing cement, etc.).
- Ø Maximum mixing paddles: 5 ” (140 mm).
- Rubimix-9N Mixer
- Chuck Adapter
- Mixing paddle M-120-R with M-14 thread
- Extra Set of Brushes
- Operator's Manual
Rubimix-9N Mixer Specifications
|RPM||1st 0-620, 2nd 0-810|
|Connection||M14 thread (comes with 1/2" chuck)|
Question & Answers
Yes, the Rubimix-9BL Mixer will mix 15 gallons or less of drypack.
We would need more information to determine why the machine has stopped working. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-709-0002 with information of what happened to the machine. We can diagnose the problem and help you fix this issue.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Seems like a good mixer, except for the chuck, the metal inside is soo soft it stripped out immediately ,at least it's replaceable. Also while mixing the 8th or 9th time the paddle stopped spinning for awhile, after stopping and starting a few times it engaged again and spun fine. I'll hope for the best but not off to a great start. Maybe I got a dud?
[from: Contractors Direct - This happens on a small percentage of Rubimix-9BL Mixer. This is covered by warranty. Contact our customer service if you have this problem.]
I have been using this mixer for over 5 months now and I have to say that it is a quality mixer with cool features like variable speeds, easy to use and chuck is included. Also mixing paddle included in the box is high quality. Stop using a drill and buy this mixer!
Lots of torque. Whips up thinset in a minute. Way less fatigue that using my hand drill. Four-star only because I've only I've only used it one day. I would have preferred a quick-connect chuck but that may be asking for too much at that price. Good product.