When I bought this I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about the loud noise the machine makes when in use, but after using it a few times it is not as loud as everyone writes about. compared to other machines out there.
TeqVac Dustless 16 Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
Not All Vacuums Are Created Equal!
- Engineered for extra fine dust from drywall and concrete
- Filters can be cleaned without removing the lid
- Washable lifetime fabric primary and secondary filters
- Tools and hose conveniently stored on vacuum
- Automatic shut off keeps filters dry when full of water
- Change from wet to dry vacuuming without stopping
- Drain can be regulated from a drip to full flow
- Suction hose can be used as a drain hose
- No “coughing” out dust when turned on
- Quiet operation only 81 decibels
- Powerful 23,000 RPM motor
- Patented double filter system
- Exceeds OSHA guidelines
- Optional HEPA filter captures particles down to 0.3 microns
- 72” water lift
- TeqVac Dustless 16-Gallon Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- 1x 12 ft. Crush/Kink-Proof Hose
- 14" Wide Floor Tool
- 1.5" Crevice Tool
- 2x 19" Extension Wands
- Operator's Manual
- Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuums come with fabric primary and secondary filters that are machine washable and designed for lifetime use.
- These filters stay dry at all times and can be cleaned by wiggling the exclusive agitator rod on the top of the unit.
- No need to open the vacuum and let dust escape
Compare Dustless to Typical Shop Vacs
|Ability to change between wet and dry vacuuming without stopping to change filters.|
|Patented filtration system enables cleaning of internal filters without opening the unit to keep dust inside the canister.|
|Patented filtration system designed specifically to contain extremely fine dust from dry wall and concrete cutting.|
Optional disposable patented micro-prefilter that keeps secondary and primary filters clean.
|Machine-washable fabric filters designed to last the life of the machine.|
|Quiet operation - 81 decibels.|
|Powerful suction that drops off very little as filters get full: 71" water lift compared to 30" to 40" on other vacs.|
|Does not blow dust on start up.|
|Automatic shut-off when full of water to protect filters and motor.|
|Regulating drain valve.|
|12' crush proof hose can be used for pick up or draining.|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I own a contracting company, and when putting up sheet rock and cutting the pieces to size I usually make a mess, but after buying this the clean up is very easy and it actually cuts my clean up time in half.
no dust when used correctly, you can hook it up to your tools or use it as a regular shop vac, but the filters are easy to change
The past few dust vacs I have owned before this one did not do as good of a job as the dustless. I did my whole garage without even emptying the bucket