All links to manual, videos, and parts list are located at the top of the page to the left of the pictures.click here for Wacker Neuson PS2 400 manual
Single Phase 110 Volts
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance.
Question & Answers
Unfortunately none of the pumps that we list on our website have the GPM or Max Head/Height capacity to give you sufficient pressure at 200 ft. uphill.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent pump for pumping out excavations. Keeps up with moderate rain and ground water.
I'm using the pump (ps2 500) as a backup in my basement sump pit. I get a lot of water during spring thaw and rain. This pump is quiet and pumps a lot of water when I need it.
I am a swimming pool contractor in Florida and am always using submersibles. This is a quality pump and the price was about $80 less then my local supplier!