5250 Wacker Automatic Float Switch
- Product code: 5250
- Manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
$46.53 to $80.50
Convert any pump 110 V to fully automatic operation. Piggyback Mechanical Wide Angle Float Switch. For use with Sump, Sewage and Effluent Pumps. Float switch is a direct-acting, in-line control system for automatically controlling smaller lift pumps and sump pumps in water and sewage systems.
- Incorporates a reliable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2-inch water level.
- An automatic float switch for single phase, 110 volt.
- For 1/2 or 3/4 horsepower submersible pumps.
- This switch fits other mfg submersible pump models
- Heavy duty contacts; totally self-contained pump switch, no control panel required
- CSA listed for use in water and sewage; UL Certified
- Epoxy sealed switch and cord conductors are waterproof and weatherproof.
- Small enough to operate when space is limited
- Adjustable pumping range; Not sensitive to rotation (no "up" side) or turbulence.
- Piggy-back plug allows manual operation.
- Non-corrosive PVC plastic float for use in liquids up to 140, F (60, C)
- Water-resistant cord with molded piggy-back plug
- Sumps; Holding tanks; Conversion of non-automatic pumps.
- Replacement for diaphragm or probe type controls.
- The float switch consists of one float, a cord with a piggy-back plug.
- 30 ft power cord.