Wacker Neuson PSA2 500 2" Submersible Pump 110V/60Hz
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids.
Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance.
- The necessary water level to operate the pump is 4-1/2" from the bottom of the pump.
|Length x width x height||220 x 185 x 305||mm||8.7 x 7.3 x 12||in|
|Max. discharge||236||l/min||62.4||US gpm|
|Solid size capacity||6,0||mm||0.2||in|
|Motor type||Single phase/60 Hz|
|Current (full load/start @ 110V)||6,1/12,5||A||6.1/12.5||A|
|Max. power output||0,48||kW||2/3||hp|
|Impeller material||Urethane rubber|