Edging trowel offers job site solution
Specifically designed for up to the edge finishing, this compact trowel eliminates hand work along walls. This machine improves productivity and quality while providing more ergonomics for the operator. Offering better floating and finishing capabilities along wall lines and obstacles, WACKER's edging trowel delivers an unmatched solution to the concrete job site.
Features and Benefits CT 24-4A
- Dynamically balanced design for easy and comfortable operation.
- Low vibration handle reduces hand/arm vibration for reduced operator fatigue and increased production.
- Standard fold-able handle makes storage convenient while the standard central lifting eye eases transport.
- Ideally suited for concrete finishing up to the edge and around obstacles.
- air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, Honda gasoline engine.
|Length x width x height (with solid handle)||1,546 x 610 x 1,041||mm||61 X 24 X 41||in|
|Number of blades||4|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine,Honda|
|Horsepower (at 3600 rpm)||2,9|
|Storage size||965 x 610 x 867|
|Shipping size||978 x 676 x 905|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,5||l||2.6||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,3||l/h||1.3||US qt/h|