7513HM MBW MK8-75 Ride-on Trowel, Honda GX390,Finishing blades
Perfect for large or small jobs, multi-story flooring and as a compliment to large machines that just can’t operate in tight areas.
MK8-75H ride-on Power Trowel Advantages
- World's smallest riding trowel. The 320lb, 13 horsepower, LowRider Power Trowel features twin 30" rotors and can be equipped with finish or combo blades and float pans.
- The lightweight MK8-75H can be placed on crete sooner than heavier machines and maneuvers in tighter quarters including passing through a 32" doorway.
- Extremely responsive, features synchronized steering and is a labour saver wherever used instead of multiple walk-behind trowels.
- Also used compliment with larger ride-ons for edging work and getting into tight areas.
- Featuring three rollers on its front guard ring enabling the machine to finish within approximately 1/4" of a wall.
- Can be transported in the bed of a typical pick-up truck.
- Two rotors, eight blades.
|MBW MK8-75 Ride-on Trowel|
|Horse Power||11.7 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX390 - Gas|
|Trowel Speed||Up to 130 rpm|
|Troweling Path||63 in. (161 cm)|
|Operating Weight||468 lbs. (212 kg.)|