MBW Walk-Behind Power Trowels feature the industry's heaviest bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms. The most serviceable, precisely aligned, and rugged trowel on the market today.
F36 Power Trowel Advantages
- Handles are up to 6" longer than most competitors for greater leverage. They are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably and absorb trowel torque.
- MBW trowel are balanced with regard to engine location for excellent performance and reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavier handle and stronger guard ring add up to extra safety.
- Kill switch is fully enclosed and constructed of durable materials with wire and cables housed at their most vulnerable positions.
- Basic operating and safety instructions are prominently displayed.
- Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing for smooth operation and low maintenance.
- Galvanized, braided steel tilting cable is drawn over low friction pulleys within handle/clevis assembly and is securely attached to yoke at swiveling pin.
- No wear surfaces to snag or abraid cable. Handle, kill switch, rotating and stationary guard rings plated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable guard ring edger offers operators the ability to finish within 1/8” of walls, eliminating costly hours of handwork.
|MBW F36 Power Trowel|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Displacement||9.9 in³ (163 cm³)|
|Trowel Speed||70-135 rpm|
|Ring Operating Diameter||37-1/2 in. (95 cm)|
|Operating Weight||174 lbs. (79 kg.)|