MBW F36 Power Trowel, Honda GX160, Combo Blades, 362269
The American-made, new and improved F36 Walk-Behind Trowel features a low-profile, ISO safety-approved stationary guard ring which allows operators to easily change and clean blades. The guard ring features a standard edger section which allows the machine to be used very close to columns and walls. Additionally, the newly redesigned F36 now features a "Low Vibe" handle boasting the lowest hand arm vibration levels in the industry.
F36 Power Trowel Features
- Industry’s heaviest bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms.
- Multi-axis shock mounted Low-Vibration Handle reduces operator fatigue.
- Handle can be adjusted tool-free.
- ISO safety standard low guard ring makes it easy to change and clean blades.
- Standard edger for close finishing.
- Handles are up to 6" longer than most competitors for greater leverage. They are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably and absorb trowel torque.
- MBW trowel are balanced with regard to engine location for excellent performance and reduced operator fatigue.
- Heavier handle and stronger guard ring add up to extra safety.
- Kill switch is fully enclosed and constructed of durable materials with wire and cables housed at their most vulnerable positions.
- Basic operating and safety instructions are prominently displayed.
- Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing for smooth operation and low maintenance.
- Galvanized, braided steel tilting cable is drawn over low friction pulleys within handle/clevis assembly and is securely attached to yoke at swiveling pin.
- No wear surfaces to snag or abraid cable. Handle, kill switch, rotating and stationary guard rings plated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable guard ring edger offers operators the ability to finish within 1/8” of walls, eliminating costly hours of handwork.
MBW F36 Power Trowel Specification
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas (173 lb/79 kg)|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Displacement||9.9 in³ (163 cm³)|
|Trowel Speed||70-135 rpm|
|Ring Operating Diameter||35.5 in. (90 cm)|
|Operating Weight||183 lbs. (83 kg.)|
|Low Vibration Handle Height||35.8" Min - 43.3" Max|
|Noise Level||85 - 105 dBA|