1131 Bartell Standard Grizzly Blades Finishing 4 Pk
- Product code: 1131
- Manufacturer: Bartell
$80.50 to $93.80
One bear of a blade.
Bartell Morrison’s new “Grizzly Finish Blades.” Finishing blades now 20% thicker at no extra cost, providing a longer lasting, more durable trowel blade. With less down time and less materials used, the contractor will save on money and time.
- Used for two or more passes for final finish of concrete to create an exceptionally flat and durable surface.
- Once the surface has been 'floated', the blades are changed to finishing blades.
- The finishing stage should no be started until the surface of the concrete is dry.
- A few passes with the finish blades may be needed in order to achieve the desired results.
- Metric hardware supplied with every box of 4 Grizzly blades.
- #20660 6″ x 14″ (15.2 cm x 35.6 cm) Finish Blade, Previously 20414. Fits Machine: B436 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS74 Ride-On Trowel, TS78 Ride-On Trowel.
- #20662 6″ x 18″ (15.2 cm x 45.7 cm) Finish Blade Previously 20410. Fits Machine: B446 Walk-Behind Trowel, TS88 Ride-On Trowel, TS96 Ride-On Trowel.