MLT Leveling System Stainless Steel Tongue Inserts for Caps 100 Count Bag
- Prior to inserting the steel tongue, you should pass the metal part of the strap in and out to clean any burs left from the mold and the stainless steel inserts will slip in with ease.
MLT Systems introduces the industry’s latest technology in Mechanical Lippage Tuning. Consisting of three major components (Reusable Cap, Reusable Strap, and Base Plate), this system achieves the least amount of waste possible. With four different Base Plates to choose depending on the type of material, in addition to Cap accessories, such as the rubber foot for soft stone it allows the MLT Professional Lippage Tuning System to be tailored to each specific job.
- Designed and engineered to be disengaged under tension to allow cleaning of grout joints and seams, or to re-position the tiles/slabs just with a slight side pressure
- To guarantee the perfect alignment and plane during the curing of the setting material
- Avoid scratching and extend cap life
- The slot on the top of the cap will accept a Stainless Steel tongue insert in cases where the ratcheting teeth may become worn. This will greatly prolong the working life of each cap