No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case
Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Ceramic Tile Cutters
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter
- 750 mm (29") rip cut, 530 mm (~20") diagonal cuts, weighs 29 lbs.
- Push type tile cutters designed for professionals.
- Manufactured with a strong steel base.
- Dual breaking system for large porcelain tile.
- The sliding arm that moves on a single thick steel bar features a double breaking system.
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break.
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle.
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw.
- All components are electrostatically powder painted for durability.
- Tungsten-Carbide cutting wheel is 18 mm diameter.
Question & Answers
No, the Kristal Mega-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct