I work for 1 of the oldest Company's on the East coast & we always recieved Superior cutters when promoted to an Apprentice. To me, they represent tradition.
6180 Superior Tile Cutter
- Product code: 6180
- Manufacturer: Superior
$46.50 to $138.00
Made from sturdy cast aluminum alloy and steel for heavy duty service. They score and cleanly break tile and trim pieces without moving the material. All models have the famous ‘A’ Handle with spring tension to provide automatic adjustment to the breaker bar for straight cuts every time.
- 1/2" carbide scoring wheel.
- Interchangeable handle with springs.
- Made of cast aluminum in the United States
- Superior Tile Cutter has an 75 year history in manufacturing cutters, nippers, wheels, chisels
- Nothing has changed in that time. Our product provides the same quality, durability, and longevity at an affordable price with the end user in mind
- "They don't make them like they use to", as my grandfather and father use to say
|Model||#00 - ST002||#2A - ST006||#3 - ST007|
|Length of Cut||6 in||10 in||16 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||4 in||7 in||11 in|
|Weight||6 lbs.||8 lbs.||11 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Only for ceramic tiles. It works ok but porcelain jobs will need other cutter more powerful
As an avid do-it-yourselfer, I had never tackled the job of mosaic glass tiles. I researched quite a bit and this tile cutter always got great reviews. It truly was much easier than I thought. The tile cutter is sturdy and easy to use. I cracked very very few tiles. Highly recommended!!
I bought this cutter for small bathroom tiles. It allows for very precise cuts with the large support pads on either side of the cutter.