The tile cutter with legs weighs 78lbs. The side table with legs weighs 24lbs
35606-935 Kristal Giga-Cut 935 mm Tile Cutter With Laser, Side Table & Legs
- Product code: 35606-935
- Manufacturer: Kristal
- MPN: 35606-935
Kristal Giga-Cut 935 mm Tile Cutter With Laser, Side Table & Legs
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter
Kristal Tile Cutter Features:
- 935 mm (~36) rip cuts, 660 mm (~26") diagonal cuts, 44 lbs.
- Fold-able side table and legs mounted on spring shocks
- Laser system shows the line to be cut
- Cuts porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material
- The ball bearings in the cutting head allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electrostatically powder painted
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter
Question & Answers
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 36" Tile Cutter With Laser, Side Table & Legs does not come with a carrying case
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 935 mm Tile Cutter With Laser, Side Table & Legs does not come with replacement scoring wheels. You can purchase them at Contractors Direct
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Cuts very rough, It's not built very well the laser easily gets out of place and it's basically falling apart there are bolts that fall off so I know it isn't going to last I wish I never bought this product!!!
I bought this cutter for a 900 sq ft 36X6 plank tile job. For the price it already paid for itself on that job. The tile was a very hard porcelain, and the cutter performed well. It made very clean cuts even some 1inch rips were made with it with no frayed edges. The stand, and side table work great, and it is a very nice setup overall. The laser was nice for some of the angle cuts, and is precise with the cutting wheel.
This thing is a beast to move around. I think its actually heavier than my wet saw. It would be extremely hard to set up if you don't have a helper with you, and even though it has wheels its not very easy to wheel around. Not that big of an issue since I typically have my helper with me, but just trying to give an accurate assessment.
I'm giving it 4 stars only because I have only used it for one job, and am not sure how well it will hold up over time. In my honest opinion I believe it will last for years, because of how well its constructed, but only time will tell that tale for sure.