Bought the Hydro after looking for a faster easier way to drill tile at work needless to say I was very disappointed in the performance of the Hydro handle the bits clogged up with debris from the tiles with no way to clean the bits out you must remove it from the hydro handle every time you need to clean it that was one issue the other issue when drilling into a wall the water runs out the back side of the hydro handle therefore defeating the whole purpose of the hydro. Love the whole idea of the hydro handle but not worth the money
Turn your cordless drill into a powerful water feed tool.
Attaches to any 1/2" cordless drill. Instantly converting your drill into a robust water-feed system. The ergonomic handle provides additional stability and control while drilling and it also provides fingertip water-flow control.
- Create bullnose tile
- Polish stone, glass, and other hard materials
- Remove hard water stains
- Repair and polish polycarbonate headlights
- Accessories for repairing scratched glass and windshields, bullnosing and polishing tile, glass, and stone.
- Cordless Drill is not included.
- Drill bits sold separately
- Hydro Handle
- 1/2" Universal Quick-Change Arbor Adapter
- 9 ft. Quick-Connect Coiled PU Water Line
- Hydro-Pack Accessory Belt
- Hydro Handle 600ml Aluminum Bottle
- Quick-Connect Hydro-Pump System
- Hydro Handle Replacement Seals
- 8 mm Pilot Diamond Drill Bit
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Reading the previous review I was a little hesitant to purchase this kit. The bits worked very well, I would have to stop and clean them out every so often but I did not have the same issue with the water escaping out the back side. I made a custom attachment and fitted a longer hose so I could hook up the drill to a water line. Made drilling so much easier and cleaner.