Yes, you can add the products to your shopping cart and input your Canadian postal code to get an estimated shipping cost.
DiamondSure Wet Drill Bits
DiamondSure bonded diamond core drill bits cut through materials where other bits fail. They provide optimum drilling efficiency in extremely hard, unforgiving materials such as stone, tile and glass.
Diamond Drill Bit Features:
- Wet diamond drill bits for hard porcelain & glass tile
- Use with adjustable hole saw guide
- Shaft size is 3/8" for use in standard drills
- Maximum drilling depth is 1/2".
- Recommended for ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass block, slate, marble, quartz, granite, and limestone
- Not designed for use on concrete, masonry, metal or for use with impact hammer drills
- The life of any type of diamond drill bit depends upon the hardness, abrasiveness and thickness of the material being drilled and the specific drilling techniques used
- In some very hard stones and tiles, it may take 2 to 3 minutes to drill only 1/4" deep
- Click here for detailed information from DiamondSure.
Question & Answers
This drill bit is not recommended for drilling through stucco. It is designed for porcelain tile.
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please contact us directly at 1-800-709-0002 so that we may best assist you.
These porcelain bits are all sold individually.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Cut through subway tile pretty quick for a diamond hole bit. keepin it wet of course
Using the spear shaped bits available at the big box stores are a waste of time and money. Unfortunately I wasted many hours, numerous pieces of tile, and bought several useless bits before I learned that lesson. I'll never attempt glass drilling again without these diamond bits.
Best tool to do the job. Works everytime used.
I just had two bathrooms professionally completed and decided to install a grab bar in the shower after they had left. The contractors had remarked about their difficulty in securing cabinets to the walls since the tile was unbeliveably hard so I was apprehensive about cutting 1 1'/4" holes into it. As a first time use of any bits for tile, this one was a breeze to use and not one chip on the finished holes!
these drill great in porcelain tile and quite fast. best bit of any price range.
The only bit that worked for us drilling hard porcelain tile.Up to 24 holes and the bit is still going strong(1/4 inch). Just follow the directions as described. We tried many others and got nowhere.
I've been a tile contractor for 26 years.....by far the best bit I've used. Reasonably priced....Highly recommend.