GC25EUP Norton Clipper 10" Early Entry/Green Saw, 115-230 Volts
- Product code: GC25EUP
- Manufacturer: Norton
- MPN: 701846 42445 5
The ideal saw for indoor cutting, expansion joint cleaning, crack control and other concrete surface preparation work. The GC25EUP has all the features of the GC25E, but carries a smooth running 3 HP up-cut electric motor. Its vacuum port on the blade guard ensure debris is pulled out of the cut and into a collection system. Light-weight and compact, the perfect saw for any concrete surface or decorative contractor need.
- Spindle-Saver blade flanges allows blade to sit on inner flange instead of shaft for replacement of flange only instead of complete shaft.
- Four V-Belts transferring maximum power to the blade shaft.
- Reinforced frame and axle strongest in its class.
- T.E.F.C. Thermal Protection Motor, Electric 115/330 volt.
- Screw feed blade depth control.
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 42-29/32" (1090 mm).
- Maximum Pointer Length: 8-7/32" (209 mm).
- Frame Width 13-11/16" (348 mm).
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 8-21/32" (220)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 13" (330 mm).
- Blade to Wall 7-1/2" (190 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 19" (483 mm)
- Cycle/Current: 60Hz/AC/1 Phase.
- Voltage 115-230 Volts.
|Norton Clipper GC25EUP Green/Early-Entry Saw Specifications|
|Power (Electric)||3 hp|
|Engine||Single Phase, 115/330 V|
|Full Load Amps||19.5/9.73 Amps|
|Starting Amps||91/46 Amps|
|Blade Capacity||10 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,000 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 inch|
|Dimensions||32 in. x 18-1/8 in. x 24-7/32 in.|