The Norton Clipper C-115 has been discontinued. Click here to see all available Norton Clipper Walk-Behind Concrete Saws.
C1320P Norton Clipper 20" Walk Behind Push Saw
- Product code: C1320P
- Manufacturer: Norton
- MPN: 70184642456
Small to medium contractor work demands performance with an economical solution. The C1320P brings the contractor the ideal saw with a heavy-duty box frame that resists bending and supported with the high-performing Honda 13 HP engine. Heavy frame also provides a straighter cut. Changing or adjusting belts is simple with the single screw tensioner. The C1320P is in a class by itself.
- Spindle-Saver blade flanges allows blade to sit on inner flange instead of shaft for replacement of flange only instead of complete shaft.
- Four V-Belts transferring maximum power to the blade shaft.
- Reinforced frame and axle strongest in its class.
- Four stage Honda cyclone air filter.
- Honda GX390, Single Cylinder 4 Cycle.
- Screw feed blade depth control.
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 114" (2,896 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 40" (1,016 mm)
- Frame Width (mm) 17" (432 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 14-3/16" (360 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 15-1/4" (388 mm)
- Blade to Wall 2-9/16" (65 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 16-1/6" (407 mm)
|Norton Clipper C1320P Walk Behind Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||13 hp / 9.5 kW|
|Blade Capacity||20 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,520 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||7-5/8 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||1.79 gal (6.5 L)|
|Dimensions||56 in. x 26 in. x 40 in.|
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
to make straight cuts on concrete, well made what I needed at a great price. Hundreds less than anyone else. I really like exactly how it is. Wouldn't change a thing.