Country of origin is Mexico. Honda engine is from China.
Rental equipment has to withstand any and all conditions by user and application. For that reason, the Norton Clipper C13PE suits any rental fleet that both the novice and expert will appreciate to hold-up through tough situations. The 18” blade guard, ride-on water system and quick-release blade guard lock all keep safety in mind while the rugged frame, powerful engine and easy-to-use console makes cutting a breeze.
- Genuine Norton Clipper 14'' diamond blade is included.
- The quick release pull pin keeps the blade guard locked down for safety during operation.
- No more jam nuts or tools needed just pull and lift.
- Thick, heavy-duty gauge metal frame endures the hardest of users and job sites.
- Frame resists twisting for a tried and true straight cut.
- Uncomplicated control panel everything at your fingertips to manage the saw with ease.
- Depth locking mechanism, emergency shut off and water valve within easy reach.
- Four stage cyclone air filter.
- Single Cylinder 4 Cycle.
- Screw feed blade depth control.
- Maximum Saw Length (Working): 63” (1600 mm)
- Maximum Pointer Length: 20” (508 mm)
- Frame Width (mm) 16-1/2” (419 mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 14-17/32” (369 mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 19-9/32” (490 mm)
- Blade to Wall 1-23/32” (44 mm)
- Wheel Base Length 15-3/4” (400 mm)
|Norton Clipper C13PE Walk Behind Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||13 hp / 9.5 kW|
|Blade Capacity||18 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||2,700 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||1.79 gal (6.5 L)|
|Dimensions||42-3/4 in. x 21-27/64 in. x 38-13/16 in.|