Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
Please refer to the manual for detailed operation instructions.
There does not appear to be a "blade set" guide as you mentioned.
Norton Clipper GC55 10" Early Entry Small Green Push Saw
Compact, light-weight design backed by the reliable Honda 5HP gasoline engine, the GC55 early entry saw is intended for a variety of applications. From green, cured or decorative concrete cutting to expansion joints, the features of this small push saw are hard to beat in a single saw. Low, wide profile of the frame, along with the front mount blade, contribute to producing a more disciplined cut.
- Genuine Norton diamond blade is included
- Mounted with the dependable Honda 5.5 HP engine for best performance
- Additional weight in the front of the saw helps keep the blade in the cut
- Improved wheel design provides stability over debris to help keep the saw in line of cut
- Fold down design for easy storage and transport
- Four stage cyclone air filter
- Screw feed blade depth control
- Maximum Pointer Length: 8-7/32" (209mm)
- Front (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 8-21/32" (220mm)
- Rear (Outside to Outside Wheel Width) 13" (330mm)
- Blade to Wall 7-1/2" (190mm)
- Wheel Base Length 19" (483mm)
|Norton Clipper GC55 Green Push Saw Specifications|
|Power (Gas)||4.8 hp|
|Blade Capacity||10 inch|
|Blade Shaft RPM||3,000 RPM|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/4 inch|
|Fuel Capacity||0.95 gals (3.6 L)|
|Dimensions||32 in. x 18-1/8 in. x 24-1/32 in.|
Question & Answers
The wheel bearings should be well sealed by the factory. Long term use can result in build up and seal deterioration.
There is a wet cutting kit. part number: 238926
Straight from the source:
" The solution is simple: clean off the saw once ever few weeks. Either lightpressure washing or just brushing the area between the frame and wheel will work. Like anything a little maintenance goes a long ways."
Let us know if you have any other questions!