BJM R400-115 Silver Bullet 2" Submersible Pump 110V
- The Silver Bullet® pumps (0.5HP) are ideal for dewatering construction sites, mines, circulating fountain water, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities.
- It's been quality engineered for long life, and is built with a silicon carbide seal, class F motor insulation, ABS plastic and SS metal parts and Hi temp dry run motor protection
- t fits easily into an 8" casing.
- With the light weight and slim design of the R-400-115 pumps, you get top performance and superior quality for a very modest investment.
- Pumps down to 2-1/4"
- 304SS motor housing; superior to pumps with aluminum housings that wear out pumping sandy water.
- Hardened cast iron impellers and volutes; superior to pumps with plastic impellers that erode or plastic pump bodies that crack from rough handling.
- 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase, 6 Full Load Amp
- 3 seals: Lip seal and (2) mechanical seals.
- R400D impeller made of fiberglass reinforced Noryl.
- Lower seal made of carbon/ceramic.
|MAX SUBMERSION DEPTH|
length of power cord
|MAX SOLID SIZE|
|IMPELLER- MULTI VANE|
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS|
|QTY. OIL IN SEAL CHAMBER|
|MOTOR RATING: HP|
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS|
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR|
|CURRENT Full Load Amps|
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH|
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE|