5298 BJM Ball Float Switch (Piggy Back w/plug)
- Product code: 5298
- Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
$75.90 to $139.20
Convert any pump to fully automatic operation. Piggyback Mechanical Wide Angle Float Switch. For use with Sump, Sewage and Effluent Pumps. Float switch is a direct-acting, in-line control system for automatically controlling smaller lift pumps and sump pumps in water and sewage systems.
- This float switch is a device used to sense the liquid levels within a pump tank, and then either activate or de-activate the pump’s power.
- A unique addition to this float switch includes a piggy-back feature that allows for the pump itself to be plugged in through the back of the float switch pump, utilizing only one outlet and allowing for more appliances to be used
- This switch fits other mfg submersible pump models
- Heavy duty contacts; totally self-contained pump switch, no control panel required
- CSA listed for use in water and sewage; UL Certified
- Epoxy sealed switch and cord conductors are waterproof and weatherproof.
- Small enough to operate when space is limited
- Adjustable pumping range; Not sensitive to rotation (no "up" side) or turbulence.
- Piggy-back plug allows manual operation.
- Non-corrosive PVC plastic float for use in liquids up to 140, F (60, C)
- Water-resistant cord with molded piggy-back plug.
- 30 ft and 50 ft cord length.
- Sumps; Holding tanks; Conversion of non-automatic pumps.
- Replacement for diaphragm or probe type controls.
- The float switch consists of one float, a cord with a piggy-back plug.