good tile uncoupling membrane that wont limit you to one type of mortar you can use modified or unmodified it all works. thought it might take longer for adhesive to cure but was surprised i could grout the floor the next morning. great product and best price i could find when ordering online
Laticrete® STRATA MAT™ Uncoupling Menbrane 017703232
Strata Mat sold by the linear foot is NON-RETURNABLE. Only full or half rolls are returnable Click here for FULL ROLL of Stratamat Click here for HALF ROLL of Stratamat
Laticrete Strata Mat uncoupling membrane 45" Wide, per Linear ft.
- LATICRETE STRATA MAT is a next generation high performance uncoupling membrane for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. Designed to replace traditional underlayment materials.
- The unique patent pending design of STRATA MAT provides for an enhanced mechanical bond of the adhesive mortar and provides for faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout.
- Specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars.
- LATICRETE STRATA MAT allows for the proper adhesive mortar to be used with porcelain or large format tiles and stone.
- Mortar Hydration Vents creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout.
- Provides vapor management.
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Helps prevent transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm).
- Instant coverage verification allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.