TFP260 Trelawny Floor Scarifier
Trelawny TFP260 Floor Scarifiers
TFP 260 floor scarifier with 10" cutting width for medium to large jobs. CS Unitec's Trelawny Floor Planers tackle the most demanding surface preparation and material removal applications. Remove coatings and corrosion from steel and concrete surfaces to prepare for re-coating. Designed to level and remove hard materials as well as remove painted lines.
- Depth control maximizes performance and extends cutter life
- Integrated vacuum connection and hold-to-run handle
- Fully adjustable handlebar for operator comfort
- Quick-lift drum lever for operator control
- Choose between an electric, or gas powered machine
- Comes with drum assembly and Tungsten Carbide Tipped Cutters
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped Cutters are ideal for aggressive applications such as roughing concrete and heavy corrosion removal, as well as grooving roadways for non-slip surface
- Removal of rust, scale, paint, adhesives and more
- Keyed or grooved profiles
- Roughing concrete
|Trelawny TFP260 Floor Scarifiers Specs|
|Power||Gas - Honda GX240, 8 hp||Electric - 415 V, 50/60 Hz|
3-Phase, 7.5 hp
|Max Cutting Depth|
|1/4 in.||1/4 in.|
|Cutting Width||10 in.||10 in.|
|Dimensions||17 in x 44 in. x 45 in.||17 in x 44 in. x 45 in.|
|Weight||408 lbs||408 lbs|
Questions & Answers (1)
Where can I find this machine in Zambia or South africa?
Contractor's Direct would be able to ship this item to a freight forwarder, which would then be able to forward ship the item on to you.