5317 Raimondi RLS Clip 3/32" joint size (2mm)
Raimondi RLS Clip 3/32" joint size (2mm)
Using the Raimondi Leveling System helps contractors, professional floor installers, and DIY installers alike achieve a seamless tile installation. This system aids in the installation of tile working as both a grout joint spacer and a tile leveler.
- Greatly improves the overall quality of your tile project
- Both installation and removal of the spacers are quick and easy!
- Works well with both wall and floor projects!
- Tiles are pushed into the thinset. (If the tile appears to pull up then your substrate may be uneven)
- Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
- Leveling systems are not designed to compensate for un-level substrates
- Use on 1/8" to 1/2" thick tile
- Joint size: 3/32" (2mm)
- Wedge size: 3-1/2" L x 3/4" W
How to use
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling spacer underneath the tiles along the 4 sides, use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Use the special traction-adjustable pliers to insert the wedge into the leveling spacers, paying attention not to pass the breakpoint
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set. Remove the leveling spacers with the traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet, or kicking them out with your feet