967664301 Pullman-Holt A1200 Air Scrubber
Pullman-Holt A1200 Air Scrubber by Husqvarna
The Pullman-Holt 1200 CFM air scrubber is constructed using specially designed components and materials, contributing to a superior form and functionality that will soon make other air scrubbers obsolete.
At 1,200 CFM, Model A1200 is constructed with a unique motor/impeller and a wider HEPA filter producing a thin, lightweight cabinet that simply out maneuvers and out performs other air scrubbers in the market today. Model A1200 operates at two super quiet speeds of 600 and 1200 CFM. A metal frame HEPA filter includes a steel mesh screen to protect filter media and allow cleaning of the media surface with vacuum and dust brush. Each HEPA filter installed in the A1200 air scrubber is individually tested and certified at 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns. The primary filter is washable and an indicator light warns when it is time to clean or replace both filters. Equipped with two (2) locking wheels for superior transportation and stability. An optional discharge manifold for ducting is available.
- Dual signal lamps: orange light indicates clogged filter; red light indicates leakage of HEPA filter; alerts operator to change HEPA filter
- Clogged or broken filler sound alarm: alerts operator to correct problem
- Usage hour meter
- 10" air exhaust
- 2-speed, 0.5 hp motor, 600/1200 CFM
- Disposable 24" x 24" x 1" Pleated Polyester pre-filter: easy to slip in for operator
- Locking casters: for superior transportation and stability
|Pullman-Holt A1200 Air Scrubber Specifications|
|Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||2-speed; 600/1200 CFM|
|Primary Filter||Disposable Polyester Media|
|Secondary HEPA Filter||99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns|
|Dimensions||16 x 28 x 32 in|