TC37A Sigma Jolly Angle Machine
Sigma Jolly Angle Machine
The Sigma Jolly Angle Chamfer Machine is for tilted edge cutting on porcelain, ceramic, and other materials. For a uniformed bevel along the entire length of the material. Bevel angles between 35° to 55° (3mm-20mm) in a single pass.
- Bevel edges from 35° to 55° in a single pass
- Goes the entire length of the material
- Does not include the grinder
- Bosch Models: GWS 7-115, 1380 Slim, GWS 7-125
- Makita models: GA4030, GA4031, GA4530, GA5030