BD1WD Raimondi Bull Dog Advanced Bullnose Machine
Raimondi Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
Enjoy Special Savings on this Product During Our Monthly Special!!
The "New" Raimondi Bulldog Advanced Bull nose Machine enables you to perform perfect bull nose and 45-degree miter cuts on just about any Porcelain or Natural Stone up to 1-3/16" thick!
- For bull nosing and beveling. Create 1/2 Bull nose, 45° bevel (Jolly) on: marble, granite, porcelain, single and double fired
- Produce a perfect edge, regardless of the thickness of the tile
- Eliminating the gauging of each tile before profiling
- Perform perfect bull nose and 45 degree bevel
- Fabricate your bull nosing on the job and cut your cost
- Optional accessories extensions guides shown on some pictures
- 2 sliding table for 31-1/2" included
- Diamond wheel, not included
- Wheels available in 3/8" and 5/8" Radius
- We recommend for Porcelain tile that you only use steps 1-4
- Provided with telescopic legs with wheels kit
- Raimondi Bulldog Advanced Bullnose Machine
- 31 in. Sliding Table
- Tool Kit
- Dressing Stone
- Operator's manual
|Raimondi Bull Dog Advanced Bulldog Machine Specifications|
|Power||Belt Driven 1-1/2 hp / 20 amps|
|Max Length of Bullnose||31-1/2 in|
|Max Depth of Bullnose||1-3/16 in|
|RPM||3360 - motor / 5370 - wheel|
|Wheel Capacity||4-1/2 in to 6-1/4 in|
|Dimensions||35-1/2 x 31-1/2 x 27-1/2 in|
Questions & Answers (2)
1-Are custom profile wheels available? Need to create a 1-2 bevel or 26 1/2 degrees for ADA thresholds.
2- I assume this will work on 2cm material
3- Total cost including custom wheels and long universal table
4- cost of automation kit?
Paul Del Turco
These profile wheels do not come in custom sizes. The wheels come standard 3/8" and 5/8" radius. If you would still like a quote for these items please send a quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-709-0002.
Hello I need to do a full bullnose on 2" pool coping is there an attachment that makes this possible with your machine?
This machine comes with bullnose wheel in a standard 3/8" and a 5/8". There isn't an option to have these profile wheels at 2" on this machine.