Husqvarna KV 760 & KV 970/K1260 Cutting Cart
Husqvarna KV760 & KV 970/1260 Cutting Cart
- KV770 is specially designed for the Husqvarna K760 and K770 Cut-Off Saws
- KV970/K1270 is specially designed for the Husqvarna K960, K970, K1260, and K1270 (does not fit K1250) Cut-Off Saws (2021 upgraded version - see below)
- Saw can be installed or removed in less than one minute
- Quick mount makes it easy to install the cutter on the cart
- Depth control accessible from working position
- Lateral adjustments makes straight line cutting easy to achieve and allows for cutting close to walls
- Easy adjustable handle with throttle control
- Folds for easy storage and transportation
- Available with 4 Gals (15 L) water tank
- The newly introduced K1270 II does not fit the older KV9/12 carry cart. For this reason the KV9/12 has been upgraded
- Affected units: K970, K1270, K1270 II
- To use a new K1270II on an old KV9/12 cart, you will need an upgrade kit - part number 529798401
- To use an old K1270 on a new KV9/12 cart, you will need a downgrade kit - part number 531109301
- Should you need an upgrade kit or downgrade kit, please call our customer service team at 1-800-709-0002 and someone will gladly assist you in obtaining the correct kit you need
Can a Kv 750 cart be adapted to fit a k 1260 concrete saw? Can parts be changed to allow this?
by Chris. Allhome building services 11/16/2018 4:56:07 am
The cart can not be adapted down as the cart that fits the K970/K1260/K1270 will fit the K1260. The K760/K770 will not work for the K1260.
Will this cart work with the K4000 electric saw?
by lester 3/12/2019 8:49:12 am
This cart will not work for the K4000 saw.
Will this cart work with the K970 ring saw?
by Chris 4/30/2019 1:29:48 pm
This cart can not be used with the ring saw. It is only to be used with the cut-off saws.
Is this compatible with the k760 cut n break saw?
by Lee jackson 1/25/2020 11:06:30 am
There are no carts available for the K760 Cut N' Break. The K760 is a specialty tool for cutting openings for doors, windows, pipes, etc. Only cut-off saws for standard concrete cutting will work with these carts.
Does it come with a guide or is there a guide sold separately by chance?
by James 6/1/2020 10:42:57 pm
The front guide wheel along with the lateral adjustments enables cutting in straight lines or making curved cuts.