7680 Husqvarna Tacti-Cut VH5 Diamond Blade
Husqvarna General Purpose Tacti-Cut VH5 Diamond Blade
For general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick.
- VH5 features reliability at an economical price and has .400" segments
- Reliable at an economical price
- Application: All-purpose
- Job Size: Small to medium
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting
- Bonding/Weld type: Diffusion bond
- Arbor: 1" / 20mm
- Diamond depth: 0.400"
- To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact
Questions & Answers (2)
What is hole diameter of this blade...what diamenter hubs does it fit?
The Arbor on this blade is 1" / 20mm
Do you have reducers from 1” arbor to 5/8” arbor available?
Please contact us directly at 1-800-709-0002
Ratings & Reviews
Best concrete blade for the price
by C&R Construction & Renovation -
Great general purpose concrete blade. Low cost, fast cuts, works for me.
Blades perform well at their price point. We abuse them often. If you lose a segment you're glad no one was hurt and grab another one.