55948 Rubi DC 250-1200 48" Tile Saw
Rubi DC 250-1200 48" Rail Saw
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- For cutting ceramic, glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height and is capable of plunge cutting
- Powerful direct drive 120 Volts single phase, 1-1/2 hp motor
- DC-250 1200 with adjustable rule (0 to 60Âº) with lateral stop
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminum and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation
- Aluminum guide with anti-flexion geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts
- With thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump refrigeration of blade
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Vertically adjustable and fold-able mobile head for miter cuts
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts
- Removable Aluminum work surface for easy cleaning
- Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw
- Saw Stand with Wheel Kit and Handles
- Built-in 45Â° Guide
- 10 in. Diamond blade, 5/8 in. Arbor
- Water Pump
- Water Trays
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||47-7/16 in with plunge |
(42-1/2" without plunge)
|Max Diagonal Cut||33 x 33 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||67 in x 32 in x 52 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Great Bridge Saw
I needed a heavy duty wet saw to cut 48” porcelain for my last project. I used it with the Viper blade and cuts look awesome, it totally worth the investment. Best wet saw in the market at this price.
High quality bridge saw
This bridge saw operates smoothly and cuts through tile like butter. The blade had a nice rubber shield that keeps water off the operator and on the tile that is being cut. The adjustment to make angle cuts is very easy to perform and the adjustment for width and angles is very easy to make. The handle has a nice grip and pulls through the cut seamlessly. The legs fold up against the body and with the heavy duty wheels it is easy to move and store. This is a very high quality product.
I bought this saw and used it to cut 13 x 40 tiles, it worked great.
In love with this saw!
I purchased this saw last year as more people are choosing larger format tiles and I am VERY particular about my cuts and making sure cuts are equal even on a 24" plus rip. solid build, good quality. This saw cuts very nice even with the stock blade, the arm is smooth and nice to use, plunge cuts are good. you need to make sure that you check to make sure the saw is square after you move it around. I was out about 1/8" on a 24" rip after I moved the saw. not hard to re-align. this is a HEAVY saw. tough to set up if you are alone. set it up on a job and leave it. takes a ton of water compared to others. over all I would give it a 4.5 but I rounded up.
Great saw and people at Contractor Direct
Great saw, needed to cut 47"x 47" and it did its job. The best of all is the people at Contractor Direct who work out the logistic so that I can order online and pick up the saw at the same day at a local store. I can't ask for better service.