35501 Kristal Giga-Cut 750mm 29" Tile Cutter
Kristal Giga-Cut 750 mm 29" Tile Cutter
Enjoy Special Savings on this Kristal Product During Our Monthly Special!! Was $317, Now Only $285.30!!
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
- 750 mm (~29") rip cut, 530 mm (~20") diagonal cuts, weighs 39.5 lbs
- Cuts hard porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material
- Metric measure guide
- Ball bearings allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electro-statically powder painted
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter
Questions & Answers (4)
Does it cut 36 inch tile
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
This tile cutter has a max rip cut of 29".
Can I cut glass tile with this cutter? Will it require a different wheel and a mat?
Yes this cutter can cut glass tile as it comes a carbide scoring wheel.
Does this tile cutter come with a case?
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a case.
Does this come with a replacement scoring wheel?
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. Click here for Kristal Giga-Cut 22mm Scoring Wheels!
Ratings & Reviews
Best cutter ever
by Jeff -
I've owned several high dollar cutters in the past. This one is the best by far. Cuts like butter. Was able to cut a porcelain tile 28" long 3/8" wide with no problem. Only issue I had which can easily be over looked is the scale is only in metric. Not so easy to find a metric tape here in Louisiana. Does require a good bit of room to use but I knew it would cause of the length of cut I wanted