2456 Montolit Minipiuma Tile Cutters
Montolit Minipiuma Professional Push Tile Cutters
The Minipiuma is a smaller semi-professional manual push tile cutter designed for cutting small porcelain tiles. By using the mosaicpad (sold separately), the Minipiuma enables the user to easily cut glass mosaic, porcelain, ceramics and small glass tiles.
- Same Masterpiuma scoring and breaking power for small scale porcelain, ceramic glass and mosaic tile!
- deal for the installation of porcelain tiles and mosaic in confined spaces, where small tiles are commonly installed, such as kitchens and bathrooms
- Ergonomic handle for maximum strength
- Cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel build provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Tile breaker device made of special non-scratch plastic
- Includes a titanium scoring wheel
- Protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine
- Spring tables for easy tile splitting
- Measurements In Metric Only
- Made in Italy with high quality materials and production processes, fully respecting the environment
|Minipiuma Tile Cutter Specs|
|Length of Cut||14 in||18 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||10 in||12 in|
|Weight||13 lbs||14 lbs|
Questions & Answers (3)
Does it take the same size cutting wheel as the big cutter?
Yes the Montolit Minipiuma uses the same cutting wheel as the Masterpiuma. http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Masterpiuma-Titanium-Repl-Wheel
Is this cutter suitable for cutting glass tile.
You can cut glass tile with this cutter, however, glass is a brittle material and you will likely see chipping at the cut edge.
A wet tile saw can usually provide a cleaner cut edge for glass tile when used properly.
Is the measurement in inches?
No these Minipiuma cutter measurement guide are in metrics only. We do offer the Masterpiuma which has measurement guides in standard inches. https://www.contractorsdirect.com/montolit-masterpiuma-p3-tile-cutter?custcol34=6
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent small cutter
by Jay P -
Great small cutter especially when working in small bathrooms. Easy to maneuver snaps tile clean. I have heard some people complain that the measurements are in metric, however, I don't see how this is an issue when cutting tile especially max 14" or 36cm.