6868 RTC Spin Doctor 1/8" Black Threaded Spacers/Posts
- Product code: 6868
- Manufacturer: RTC
Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System, 1/8" Black Threaded Posts/Spacers
The Spin Doctor tile leveling system is a new tile leveling system that does not require any tools or pliers for installation. The free-spinning leveling cap spins down the spacer screw with minimal effort, allowing the installer to secure the cap and level the tile with only one hand.
- Choose between 100 piece or 400 piece boxes of 1/8" threaded posts/spacers.
- Use with tile up to 3/4" thick.
- Provides 1/8" grout joint - for a thinner grout joint, use the 1/16" Spin Doctor posts.
How to Install Tile with the RTC Spin Doctor Leveling System
- Lay the tile in the desired position.
- Place the threaded spacers right underneath each exposed edge of tile.
- Ensure that direct contact is made between the spacer and the tile and that no mortar exists between the two.
- Put the free-spinning cap on the top of the threaded spacer post and spin the cap down to the tile surface.
- Continue spinning cap until all adjacent tile surfaces are flat and level.
- One tile adhesive has cured, use a rubbet mallet to remove the cap and threaded post from the installed tile.
- Caps can be cleaned and reused.