The perfect package for mixing all types of mortar and concrete - the Dewalt DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to minimize air bubbles when mixing thinset mortar and mud. When equipped with the Bucket Mortar Mixer paddle, the Dewalt drill can mix multiple gallons of dry pack mortar in less than a minute.
Dewalt DW130V Mixing Drill Features
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor.
- 1/2" keyed chuck for strong bit retention.
- Variable speed reversing switch.
- 0-550 RPM allows for increased torque when mixing mortar and mud.
- Heavy-duty 2-stage gearing.
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle for increased control during all mixing and drilling applications.
- Soft grip handle provides superior comfort and ergonomics.
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs.
- Highly effective mixing paddle for mortar, concrete and mud.
- Auger action moves material from the bottom of the bucket to the top for quick and efficient mixing.
- Mixes 4 gals of dry pack mortar (deck mud, floor mortar, sand mix) in less than a minute.
- Zinc plated 30" x 1/2" shaft.
- Allows for quick and clean mortar mixing in any 5 gallon bucket.
- Dewalt DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill
- Bucket Mortar Mixer
- Chuck Key with Holder
- 3-position Side Handle
- 2-position Rear Spade Handle
- Operator's Manual
|Dewalt DW130V Variable Speed Mixing Drill Specifications|
|Power||9 amps / 600 W|
|Hole Saw Capacity||3 in|