Quality paddle mixer with extra length to help out the ole back. Four starred this item only because it has a hard time getting into the lower section of a standard 5 gallon bucket because of the center knob and slanted corner design...but I guess that's better than tearing a hole in your container for having a mixer that can do just that. Nonetheless, I'll keep using it with pride...Made in the USA!
6160 Marshalltown Quick Mixer
- Product code: 6160
- Manufacturer: Marshalltown
$15.60 to $17.29
Mixes all types of drywall mud and textured products quickly and completely. Great for decorative concrete coatings and comparable products. Specially designed blade folds material and then stirs it, virtually eliminating the injection of air into the system.
- Thinset mixer for easy mixing with a minimum of air.
- Choose from 28" or 36" hex long shaft.
- Blade welded to 3/8" hex shaft.
- Ideal for stirring paint, drywall mud, and acoustic
- Fits any 3/8" or larger slow speed drill (500 rpm)
- Blade measures 8-1/2" X 4-1/2".
- Works in 5 to 55 gallon drums.
- Made in the USA.