StoneTech Oil Stain Remover 1 Pint, 16 oz.
StoneTech Oil Stain Remover is designed to remove oil-based stains without discoloring the surface.
- Recommended for use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, grout for ceramic and porcelain tile, masonry, and concrete, for both countertops and floors.
- Approximate Coverage is ½-1 ft² (0.05 – 0.09 m²) of surface at ¼” (6mm) thickness per pint (473 mL).
- Pulls out deep-set oil stains.
- Leaves no permanent residue.
- Easy to use pre-mixed paste.
- Will not discolor stone
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4” thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1" to 2” beyond the edge of the stain. Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder. Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone. If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.