All the research I have done on sealers this one always came out on top. many positive reviews with this product and when I seal the grout the tile, marble looks good
Aqua Mix Sealer's Choice Gold Penetrating Tile Sealer
- Premium, no-sheen, natural look, low VOC, water-based penetrating sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection, especially in food preparation and serving areas.
- The NEW Rapid Cure Formula protects in less than 4 hours and is designed to achieve optimal penetration into dense, low-porosity surfaces.
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer over clean stone surfaces a minimum of 1 hour prior to grouting.
- Use on all natural stone (such as marble, granite, slate, travertine, and limestone), porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile and grout where a natural look is desired.
- Not recommended for use with composite or engineered stone.
- Expected wear is up to 15 years. Extreme weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods and high-alkaline or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
- Effective for interior and exterior applications.
- Coverage: Approximately 300 to 1,500 sq. ft. per coat per gallon, depending on type of stone, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity and method of application.
Tile & Stone Sealer Application
- For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer.
- Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is removed from surface within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface.
- If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours after final coat.
- Keep area dry for 12 hours, achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
- Pre-Grouting Application apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting, follow application procedures above.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
dries very quick and it looks great!
dries quick, the water beads up when it touches the surface. works great for a long time
very easy to apply. works good with marble and I used a brush to apply it. does not change the look of the finished product. sometimes sealers change the color and ruin the look