Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals
Hard Floor Surface Cleaner
- Sulfamic acid is concentrated crystals that mix with water to make a mild, safe to use, acid cleaner.
- Removes dried Portland cement, cured grout haze, mortar residue from tile, concrete and masonry rust and mineral deposits including efﬂorescence.
- Mild acidic powder formula mixes with water to remove grout haze and mortar residue.
- Allow newly grouted and concrete surfaces to cure a minimum of 8 days prior to using.
- For light cleaning mix a solution of Sulfamic Acid Crystals by adding 1/2-cup to 1 gal. of cleanwater.
- For heavy duty cleaning mix 3/4 cup to 1 gal. of cleanwater.
- Mix until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- In coldwater not all of the crystals may dissolve.
- Pre-wet the surface with cleanwater.
- Apply the solution to the surface and allow to dwell for 3 to 5 minutes while agitating the surface with a brush.
- Work small areas do not allow the solution to dry on the surface.
- Extract all dirty remains with a wet vacuum system.
- Multiple applications may be necessary.
- After extracting Sulfamic Acid Crystal solution, rinse thoroughly with cleanwater.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result.
- Not recommended for highly porous tile such as saltillo.
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and stones containing calcium, such as marble and other acid sensitive stone.