Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keeping jobsite dry
WACKER's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world.
With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
|Max. discharge||795||l/min||210||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,6||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||25||mm||1||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder Honda gasoline engine|
|Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046||4,0||kW||5.5||hp|
|Fuel capacity||3,6||l||3.8||US qt|
|Max. fuel consumption||1,7||l/h||1.9||US qt/h|
|Suction & discharge diameter||50||mm||2||in|
|Length x width x height||550 x 465 x 500||mm||23.2 x 18.3 x 19.6||in|