No, this listing is for Tuscan Wing Straps for Ungauged Tile only. Click here to see Tuscan Reusable Leveling Caps.
Tuscan Leveling System Wing Straps for Un-Gauged Tiles Supplied by Pearl Abrasive10% Savings While On Special This Month!
*While Supplies Last
Wing Straps help eliminate lippage between ungauged tile with up to a 2mm difference. The Tuscan system interlocks the tiles, creating a single flat slab surface while the setting material is curing.
Wing Strap Features
- Wing Straps for un-gauged tile
- 1/32" grout joint
- Passes standard industrial (TCNA Robinson) compression test
- Recommended for gauged tiles 12" or larger
- Designed to help eliminate or minimize lippage in ungauged tile with up to 2mm difference
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing
- More profitable for the installer
- Reduces installer fatigue/stress
- Each time a new box of straps is opened, they must be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours or hot water for 30 minutes prior to use. Soaking only needs to be done once.
- The nylon strap is designed to absorb moisture so it will stretch during installation. This strap is engineered in a way that as the mortar is drying it pulls the moisture out of the strap, making the strap more brittle so that the strap can snap off cleanly after the setting material drying is complete.