First time tiler and user if this product. The results are very high quality because of this product. Although this product does not elimate the need for solid sub floors, good surface preparation and proper planning, by eliminating lippage it does go a long way in making the job look whole lot more professional than I could have accomplished without it! Great idea and a quality product. It costs a bit but I like that it is made in the USA right down to the bucket it comes in. [...]
Tuscan Leveling System Pliers and Guns Supplied by Pearl Abrasive10% Savings While On Special This Month!
*While Supplies Last
Will greatly assist you for the installation of stone and ceramic tiles. It is designed to create a virtual lippage free installation with stone and ceramic tiles. The system interlocks the tiles, virtually creating a single flat slab surface while the setting material is curing. minimize the possibility of shrinkage or warping. No need to re-lift tiles to add more mud and/or the process of shimming tiles.
Increase the speed of installation.
- TLSERGGUNKIT comes with knob that rotates to accommodate different sized tiles.
- TLSERGGUNKIT also has multiple settings for different tensions.
- Tool is specific to this system only can not be used on other similar
- 2-piece system that virtually eliminates lippage during tile installation.
- Passes standard industrial (TCNA Robinson) compression test.
- Recommended for gauged tiles 12" or larger.
- For tiles of uniform thickness only (gauged tile).
- New Wing straps for un-gauged tiles Available.
- Designed to help eliminate or minimizing lippage in ungauged tile with up to 2mm difference.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
- More profitable for the installer.
- Re-usable caps.
- Reduces installer fatigue/stress.
- Virtually lippage free mirror flat surface drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- Each Time a new box of straps is opened, they must be soaked in lukewarm water for 2 hours or hot water for 30 minutes prior to use. Soaking is one time only.
- The nylon strap is designed to absorb moisture so it will stretch during installation. This strap is engineered in a way that as the mortar is drying it pulls the moisture out of the strap, making the strap more brittle so that the strap can snap off cleanly after the setting material drying is complete.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Saves me time and gives me great results.