The circular heating plate is 5'' in diameter.
Tile Saw Water HeaterEnjoy a special discount during our New Year New Gear savings!
Immersion water heaters for wet tile saws, buckets, pails, sinks and small tanks keep your hands warm when the weather gets cold!
Water Heater Features
- GFCI adapter recommended.
- Heats 1 gallon of water to 90°F in 10 minutes.
- The 5-1/2" heater is small and compact and fits in the water pans of most wet tile saws.
- The 11-1/2" heater works best in buckets, pails, and other larger containers.
- If not submerged in water, these heaters automatically shut-off.
- Insulated handle for safe handling.
- Just insert water heater and remove when desired temperature is reached.
- Heaters have an internal protector that disconnects power in 2 to 3 minutes if the heater is operated outside of water.
- Made in the USA.
- Cord length: 5-1/2 ft.
- Base height: 1-1/4".
- Minimum liquid level: 1-1/2".
- Element material is Incoloy, the outer housing is aluminium.
- Quality heater made in the USA.
- UL listed.
Question & Answers
The height of the heating ring is 1''.
No, this tile saw water heater does not have a temperature control function.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
IT HEATS UP VERY FAST, AND MAINTAINS THE TEMPERATURE.
Very easy to use and fits in the water pan. I've used it in cold temps, around 5 to 10 degrees and it worked great. No complaints here!
Its great anywhere its cold and you work with water. The hands appreciate the warm water.
The heater on my 500-gallon hot tub takes it up to 40 degrees C (104 degrees F), and I was hoping to use this heater to boost it up another few degrees, but it only increases the temperature of a gallon of water by about 8 degrees C in a minute, which means it takes about an hour to raise my tub's temperature 1 degree C --- and in that time, it cools off by about 1 degree, so it's only able to maintain the temperature, not raise it. It's well built and works as advertised, but ... I guess I should have done the math before I bought it.
Great water heater. Keeps my 100 gal tank hot.
This thing works great. It will take a tray full of water that is 50 degrees on warm it up over 100 in no time. By putting it right in the tray the water actually works like radiator for your whole saw. No more wet hands freezing to the tray, no more frozen water lines if you've been away for 10 mins. My only wish is that they made a slightly smaller version for my small wet saw. It tends to get in the way of the tray on my small saw.
Great item for cold weather tile cutting especially when working outdoors. Heats up fast and maintains great water temp. No cold hands.